(English) Young Experts Programme by Austrian Research Promotion Agency FFG
The Young Experts Programme of the Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG) promotes cooperation and communication between academia and business world. Young researchers get the opportunity to collaborate on a research project together with their professor and a company as part of their degree or doctoral theses.
* Funding is open to all technological sectors and branches.
* The technological and market-oriented potential of the project is one of the key elements to obtain funding.
2. Large enterprises up to 1000 collaboraters with no in-house research facilities
3. Young researchers
Different types of young researchers:
• Bachelor, student who is about to take his diploma, PHDs
• Junior Researchers are graduates with scientific research experience (max. 5 years)
• Post Docs (studies have not been finished more then 10 years ago, after studies scientific research experience between 6 months and 10 years)
Deadline: continuous submission procedure